This post is also available in: French
Remember our Californian necklace? We shown you how to insert a line of pearls in a chain. We used the same trick to create this nice bracelet. Here come the steps…
- a chain with tiny links (long enough to go around your wrist);
- a few pearls (we only used 5);
- 2 golden pearls;
- a clasp;
- a ‘jewelry bar’ (the thin bar you can see on the picture);
01. Open the jewelry bar with the pliers (see our tip to open without breaking the perfect circle in our post about the Californian necklace).
02. Cut the chain in two equal parts (thanks to the sharp part of your pliers, in the center). Then close the jewelry bar on the last link of the first part of the chain.